Unity comes with the embracement of Diversity
Your own design
Send us a message with a request and we will reach out to you to share information and request details.
Minimum order quantity: 50 units
Average production time: 2 months
We can produce a wide variety of hemp products.
We encourage craftsmanship that supports Earth’s ecosystems. That is why we have products made of hemp. Hemp grows like wildfire, barely needs water and is the perfect fabric to craft with. Organic cotton is a big polluter in comparison to hemp.
Hemp as a fabric
Some Hemp Facts
- – returns 50 to 70% of all nutrients it takes from the soil
- – can grow consecutively for over 20 years without the soil being affected
- – needs no pesticides to be grown as it naturally reduces pests
- – never shrimps in washing machine and gets softer the more it is washed
- – is used from top to bottom for construction (cars, houses, packaging, etc.), protein-rich & nutritious food, fabrics, paper and more
- – breaths very well, is moisture absorbent and is very anti-bacterial
- – is very UV-protective
- – farms take more CO2 from the atmosphere than a similar space of rich forest
Hemp vs Cotton
Hemp vs Cotton statistics
Water use during growth and production
If we optimize our use of hemp with our current materialist society, we instantly end the current climate crisis. This potential has been waiting to emerge for way too long! What can you do as an individual? Try hemp also for clothing and food! Check the resources for some nice initiatives and to learn more about this magical weed.
And just to clarify; hemp doesn’t get you high. For that you’ll have to buy marihuana.